Position: Field Officer (Male)
Karachi, Mansehra, Abbottabad, Swat, Buner, Peshawar, Kohat, Bajaur, Lahore, Sahiwal, Multan, Faisalabad, D.I. Khan, Pishin, Gilgit Baltistan.
- Introduce TIF-QPS different programs to new schools, institutes, madaris, Ulema, educationists, scholars, etc. through phone calls, meetings, and introductory sessions.
- Conducting training sessions for teachers (if needed).
- Visit to affiliated schools for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) of TIF-QPS programs.
- Making calls to affiliated schools for feedback and resolving queries if any.
- Building up a team of volunteers and train them. Coordination with Volunteers regarding tasks. (Meeting, Academic works etc.)
- Organizing orientation programs, meetings, and other activities.
- Draft reports, minutes of the meetings, etc.
- To carry out any additional assignment given by seniors.
- Work Experience: 3 years preferably in Education
- Skills: Computer Literacy (MS Office, Email, Internet etc.) with excellent communication skills
- Education:Graduate preferably with Dars-e-Nizami
- Personal traits and attributes: دینی مزاج اور اتحاد بین المسالک کی فکر کا حامل ہو
- Languages: English (Elementary Proficiency) & Local Language (Full Professional Proficiency)
- Transport: Must have own bike.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of TIF’s Vision and Mission, operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work.
This is a Part-time position, a salary commensurate with qualifications and experience. If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements,
Please WhatsApp your resume on 0335-3399929 before 10th March 2023.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.