Tilawat Program for Schools
Tajweed for Every One
A Project of The Ilm Foundation
WHO WE ARE..!
TILAWAT – Program for Schools
Tajweed for Everyone
Tilawat – Porgram for schools, as a facilitator, aspire to provide an effective, technology based program, to all primary class students of government and private school systems, across Pakistan, to successfully complete mandatory Nazrah education of Quran With appropriate Tajweed (Pronunciation).
Mission: To reach out to every school to facilitate Quran literacy.
Vision: ”TILAWAT PROGRAME” becomes the integral part of the curriculum of every School in Pakistan.
Salient Feature of Tilawat Program
- Helping schools in setting up Tajweed Classes.
- Placement of qualified Tajweed Expert Teachers.
- Helping schools to take existing Tajweed program towards excellence through effective Monitoring & Evaluation
- Setting up Tajweed Training Centers.
- Offering long & short Tajweed Courses throughout the year including Summer Vacations.
- Organizing Tajweed workshops & refresher courses.
- Development of Interactive Tajweed Software.
- Incentive to partner schools for better environment.
WHAT WE DO..!
Schools Visits – Need Analysis
Services for schools
- Setting nazra department.
- Setting nazra classes.
- Placement of Tajweed expert teachers.
- Short & long term training of teachers.
- Incentives for partner schools:
- Laboratories, libraries, water supply etc.
Training – Capacity Enhancement
Tajweed Training Courses – Salient features:
- Short & long term courses in winter, summer & fall.
- Morning & evening classes.
- High quality education with well experienced teachers.
- Practical training of teaching via board.
- Refreshment & conveyance allowance.
- Two weeks practical training of teaching in schools.
- Employment opportunities after completion.
- Scholarship for 10 graduates for Montessori training course.
Tajweed Training Centers
Modern facilities with multimedia at:
- North Nazimabad
- Surjani Town
- Federal B. Area
Tajweed Training Workshops
3 to 6 days
Customized workshops for chain of schools & professional institutions.
Monitoring and Evaluation – Gap Analysis
Taking existing Tajweed program towards excellence through:
- Teacher Training.
- Examination Process.
- Daily Lesson Plan.
- Administrative & self-evaluation of teachers.
- School visits of field coordinator.
- Effective curriculum for Nazrah.
- Yearly, monthly & weekly class planners.
- Daily Lesson Planning (DLP)
- Monthly and quarterly exams.
- Teacher’s guide.
- Tajweed & Qaida Charts
Research & Development
- Interactive Tajweed Software
- Online Tajweed classes
- Animated Tajweed presentations
- Phonetics based Tajweed
- Total Physical Interaction (TPI)