THE ILM FOUNDATION (TIF)
QUR’AN PROGRAM FOR STUDENTS (QPS)
Position: Field Officer (Male)
Locations: Karachi, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Lahore, Abbottabad, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit and Lower Dir.
- Introduce TIF-QPS different programs to new schools, institutes, madaris, Ulema, educationists, scholars etc. through phone calls, meetings and introductory sessions.
- Conducting training session for teachers (if needed).
- Visit to affiliated schools for Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) of TIF-QPS programs.
- Making calls to affiliated schools for feedback and resolving queries if any.
- Building up team of volunteers and train them. Coordination with Volunteers regarding tasks. (Meeting, Academic works etc.)
- Organizing orientation programs, meetings and other activities.
- Need base research work and collection of videos, documentaries, presentations, articles etc. on specific subject related topics given by seniors.
- Searching, typing, formatting, designing and proofreading of TIF-QPS Syllabus (Urdu, English & Sindhi).
- Draft reports, letters, press release, minutes of the meetings etc.
- To carry out any additional assignment given by seniors.
- Work experience: 3 years preferably in Education
- Skills: Computer Literacy (MS Office, Email, Internet, Inpage etc.) with excellent communication skills
- Education: Graduate preferably with Dars-e-Nizami
- Personal traits and attributes: دینی مزاج اور اتحاد بین المسالک کی فکر کا حامل ہو
- Languages: English (Elementary Proficiency) & Local Language (Full Professional Proficiency)
- Transport: Must have own bike.
The successful candidate is expected to contribute positively to the implementation of TIF’s Vision and Mission, operate in a collaborative team setting, and maintain high productivity levels and quality of work.
This is a full time position. Salary commensurate with qualifications and experience.
If this opportunity interests you, and you meet all of the above requirements, please submit your resume here https://forms.gle/vMZnWR2drLgG3xkw6.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.